Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Progress Report

I have continued knitting the needle bag over the past few days. So far I have completed on side and am half way through the second part. I love the colour and the pattern but am realizing that the yarn I chose isn't very firm, I am afraid I will have a floppy bag when it is all said and done. I also have pictures of mine and Rachael's progress and will post them once I have them downloaded.

Sadly, I am already thinking about my next knitting project. It is a problem I have, I will be working away on one item and my mind will keep thinking about the next one. :) My sister-in-law Rachael tells me to start on something else for myself (I tend to give my knitting away, I can't help it) but I have this baby hat for some friends that has been on my mind and I am anxious to start. I should be working on this, and I can't wait until I have completed the hat for myself but there are so many other things I want to do to. I think I am addicted to knitting. The odd thing with being addicted to knitting is now I want to try other crafts out, things like embroidery, sewing and beading. Things I never wanted to do before suddenly seem so fun. This crafting thing, once you start it is hard to rein it in. :) I suppose there are worse things to be addicted to.

No comments: