Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures

Finally some pictures to post of more of my knitting. The below pictures are of a pair of socks I knit from a pattern used at Unravel in Las Cruces. I love that store, I go every time I visit family. The socks are now finished and I have made a second pair, they are so comfy and warm I love it. I can't remember the color but it is a green blend from Berroco and I believe was made from alpaca wool.
These are a pair of arm warmers I made for Rachael for Christmas. Unfortunately they were not done in time but they were fun to stitch up and were actually done before I started on the socks in the above pictures. I learned how to use dpn on this project. The pattern is from Blue Sky Alpacas (once again purchased at Unravel) and I will be making more of these. I also used the melange from Blue Sky for this project in Licorice the cream is a cashmere but I don't remember the name or brand.

No comments: