Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Knitting Needle Bag cnt

Well I have not made any progress on my bag. I am still working away on a baby blanket for a niece and am making myself finish it before any other projects. Also the yarn I had originally chosen for it is much too dark, it doesn't show off the pattern very well. I have decided I will use that yarn for a scarf.

Rachael has agreed to try knitting the bag as well and found some great yarn on sale at Michael's, I am very jealous she found such nice yarn. I will be visiting her this weekend and will be on the hunt for yarn better suited than my first choice.

In other news, I have so many other projects I want to start and knit. I keep telling myself one pattern at a time otherwise I will never get any done. :P I have been reading several knitting blogs and the authors are working on spinning their own yarn. I think I have found something else I want to try. Oh dear.

No comments: