Thursday, March 25, 2010

Knitting Update

Despite the lack of posts on this blog I have been busy knitting. Below is the knot hat from Blue Sky Alpacas. Love the hat, have to learn to knit looser. It is a nice pattern with the use of knots/bramble berry stitch. This hat was made for a friends mother who is now undergoing chemo. It was knit in a bamboo blend by Caron Yarns.




Here is one of the items that has been keeping me busy. Pepsi with real sugar :P. No, despite my new addiction I am now knitting baby hats for a hospital. Look how tiny they are, they are knit on a size 3 needle, whew. I couldn't get over the size of the first one I knit. They are knit in acrylic with yarn the hospital provides. I am not a fan of acrylic but I do need to abide by their standards if I want the hats to actually be used.


I also knit my baby a sweater. Just like the previous ones on this blog but in a blue/grey cotton and wool blend.

No comments: